From the Editor: Many thanks to Nicole Chaikin for sharing her recipe for caramel fudge with sea salt. She’s made many a delicious fudge before, but brought this little gem into work this week and blew our minds with it! We are so grateful to her for sharing the recipe with us. This is the first of hopefully many more to come of Nicole’s delicious recipes.
Caramel Fudge with Sea Salt Recipe Ingredients
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup caramel chips
- 1 tsp sea salt (grinder suggested)
- 4 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- Additional sea salt for garnish
- Shaved caramel (use zester, grater or microplane)
- Melt chocolate, caramel, milk, marshmallow fluff and salt in a saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and pour into 8″ or 9″ pan lined with wax paper or foil, and smooth with a spatula.
- Sprinkle sea salt over fudge.
- Top with caramel shavings.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove wax paper, cut into squares, and enjoy!
I will share more recipes over the next few months, but feel free to check out my blog for other fudge recipes!